Friday, April 12, 2013

Abortion: The Only Thing That Makes Progressives Shut Up

My brother sent me the following video, "Planned Parenthood endorses post-birth abortion:"


Oh, wait, it isn't like Planned Parenthood "endorses" it---they just believe it should be left to someone else. So it's basically a back-door endorsement (or a back-alley endorsement, if you like).

My favorite moment from the whole disaster:

Davis: I believe you were in the committee room when I asked...the question about what happens in a situation when a baby is alive, breathing on a table, moving---what do your physicians do at that point?

Snow: Um...I do not have that information. Um, I am not a physician, I am not an abortion provider, uh, so...I do not have that information.

Davis: I understand you're not a physician, but you do represent physicians who do perform this activity. So, can you tell me what happens when a baby is alive on the table at that point? 

Snow: I don't know...we don't even know how prevalent this situation is.

So the mouthpiece for the largest abortion provider in the country (a) doesn't know how to answer a question about one of the company's key policies, and (b) doesn't even know if it really happens at all. Planned Parenthood, you have accomplished a miracle of sorts: a spokesman who doesn't really speak at all!

Well, we've learned a little bit "how prevalent this situation is" at Kermit Gosnell's Philadelphia abortion clinic, where the spinal-cord-snipping of fully born and viable infants was apparently routine. But apparently the media does not have access to that information, either, according to J.D. Mullen:


A full house, huh?  When another blogger asked how he might gain press credentials to the event, Mullen responded:




Nine people to cover the trial about the conveyer-belt style murder of human infants. Nine. Progressives will gladly scream about abortion rights, but when it comes to abortion itself, they simply don't have the words, or the interest. How delightfully convenient.

I've mentioned before that I support abortion rights. However, it gets harder and harder to believe in the right to an abortion when you see what it leads to. The worst part is, most abortion supporters are probably totally cool with this---and why not? What's really the difference between a baby in the womb and a baby five minutes out of it, or ten minutes, or maybe even more? This question is not rhetorical, and if you're like me you're struggling to answer it while reconsidering your own prior notions and beliefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment